Tuesday, November 3, 2009

More than a month, is anyone out there?








So sometimes I wonder if any one reads our blog at all. I mean, I get some great comments every once in a while, but sometimes, it feels like I just out it all out there into the electronic nothingness.

So in the past month, I went back to work, Macy started daycare, Jane started potty training herself all on her own, and I had my gall bladder removed. All of them are much too long of stories to get into, but know that we all seem to be doing okay, and on the right track again.

The girls had a great Halloween, enjoy the pictures, if anyone is out there. Jane was a giraffe, and Macy was a cowgirl. Very cute.

5 comments:

  1. We read quite often. How are you doing? Keep the posts coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me Me, I'm here, and since we can't see them all that often from here in NC, I am always glad when you update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just recently added your blog to my Google Reader so that I can remember to check it. I just found out about your gall bladder surgery!! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete