Thursday, September 17, 2009

Two firsts

So some big firsts.

Jane, by her own request, is sleeping in her big girl bed for the first time tonight. The bed has been in her room for months, but we weren't pushing it. She would hang out in it, cuddle in it, read books in it, but would always ask to sleep in her crib. Then she started sleeping in the big bed at Grandma Read's house, and then a few naps at Grandma Sues on the trundle bed, and all of a sudden tonight she said she wanted to sleep in her big bed. So who knows we will see how it goes. we told her if she wakes up, that we would put her back in the crib to help her sleep, but so far so good.

Macy laughed today for the first time. I wasn't doing anything in particular, I was just looking at her, and talking to her as I always do, and then there it was a little giggle, and the biggest smile. I loved it.

Mars leaves tomorrow to go to Los Altos for an over night, and it will be my first time having both girls for the night, and Saturday day all by myself, but I know I can figure it out. Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment