Sunday, September 13, 2009

Getting Ready











It's been a month, and a crazy one at that. The girls are funny. Jane is whip smart and totally hilarious. Macy is so lovable and very easy going, and that seems to suit us just fine. Mars is back at school, and been teaching for two weeks, I am trying to make sure I make the most of my time off before going back to work. The dogs wonder if we remember we have dogs.

Our past months included a trip to the hospital (including a 911 call, but everyone is okay) a trip to Lake Tahoe, my birthday, and a very sticky LA heat wave. I could use some time to myself, and sometimes a good day full of nothing to do, but I guess that will come (maybe a few years from now, right?)

As Jane says, when she wants to express the opposite of nobody, "Yes-body is here."

No comments:

Post a Comment