Monday, June 15, 2009

Jane's 2nd Birthday

So no pictures this time, but some wonderful times, and lots of hope that this new baby is healthy and happy, and comes sometime soon.

So Jane's birthday party was wonderful yesterday. Many of our friends and Jane's friends came, and had a great time.
Highlights:
- 23 months old Freddy relaxing IN the water table, my 29 year old brother commenting "Freddy is the coolest kid I know, I hope I can be like him when I grow-up."
- Norah wanting to play in sandy area of the park, as long as it didn't involve getting sandy.
- Freddy being the only kid who could figure out how to make the water come into the water table by himself, and Jane standing on the other side drinking the muddy water that flowed out of the water table
- Elana and Jane sliding backwards (butt first) down the slide together, and then screaming "Again" when they got down to the bottom together
- Marley artfully eating her cupcake, as Jane covered her mouth eating just the frosting
- Duncan taking our clean-up broom and deciding to sweep the park
- Mae and Zori trying to hold each others hands and chew on each others faces at the same time
- Dave taking Norah and leaping to catch the bubbles that Taylor was blowing

It was a great day in the park, and Jane sang herself to sleep last night singing "Happy Birthday to Jane" and then slept in to 8:15am. So a great day for Jane, and a great night for Mama and Papa.

This baby should come any day now, or so the doctors keep telling me. Though I am becoming increasingly convinced they don't know very much at all. It is all a big guessing game I think. Thursday will be the latest it will go, as it is the day I am scheduled for my c-section, if nothing happens before. Thank you for all the love and support.

1 comment:

  1. We heard the good news! Congrats. Hope you all are well.

    ReplyDelete