Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oh, that Easter thing.

So I guess, I loved holidays until I had a child of my own. I mean with the expectations, and the things you "should do" it sometimes seems like a lot, but this Easter was truly easy. We went to Pata and Mana's house, and did an egg hunt on Sunday afternoon. Jane was a happy camper, we really enjoyed it, and we had some of the best pictures ever. (scroll down)

There is so much Easter excitement
Let the egg finding begin!

Quite a good egg haul (the ones we could keep away from the dogs)

AND THE BEST ONES

The Jane you know.

The Jane we know, and love. She cracks me up!

2 comments:

  1. That last picture is super cute. She looks like she just ate a sour jelly bean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those photos are awesome! i've just looked at your bloggie for the first time and i love it already.

    ReplyDelete